.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hey Crafters! Cricut Sale Through Friday

Eventhough I have yet to share any of my craft projects with y'all and sadly I am way behind on my scrapbooking these days I do love crafts. Just check out my Pinterest and you'll see proof of that. Not to mention my never ending supply of crafting goodies. One of my very favorite craft goodies is my Cricut Expression along with the super cute cartridges. I've had my machine for a few years now and was in love with it from the start. It's a wonder I don't have more of the cartridges than I do. Somehow I've managed a bit of self-control when it comes to purchasing them! My absolute favorite cartridge though? The Cindy Loo Shape Cartridge. It has the most adorable letters and characters, and I just love the name!

Cricut is running a sale through tomorrow and I thought I'd share the deals with y'all.

If you already have have one of their lovely machines they are offering 25% OFF Digital Cartridges!

Cricut is also offering the super cute Pink Cricut Expression for ONLY $189.99!

And last but not least: Get $100 OFF the Reconditioned Cricut Expression Machine!

There are some really cute project ideas, as well as the Cricut Community with message boards, so poke around the site and I'm sure you'll find lots of great things. I know I have!


1 comments:

Post is very informative,It helped me with great information

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites